Pages

Selasa, 23 Juni 2009

hmm

today just speent my day with watched dvd bbf again! read ate played comp,  and i called my childhood friend. she surprised me acctually she want to go to the same high school like me after 3 yrs we're not going to the same school. hope we can go to thee sama school,yeaaaa. than we can going to school together or at least go home together.her house not too far from my house, so we can ride a same bus. hihiii;p it'll be FUN hope our score enough to accept in that high school. *crossing hands*my friend-s not come yet from their holiday in bandung. m,i just feel lament. why my mom not give me a permit to hv fun with my friend-s ok,i know i'm not make her proud at all with my score right? and i've just spend much money when i went to yogya. m, i'm really envy with youuu all. so today i'm tried to upload my photo from the graduation day but it sucks eror failed grr want to puch my computer -.--- so i'm really sorry for message me:'ma please dong taggin photo2nya uploadin pake flock aj' sorry my computer is stuck i can't do anything.my computer is like from the end of 60's. o my gosh its 21 century doraemon please send me a new computer or maybe pintu ke mana saja maybe in english (door where you want) so i can having fun with my friends.bete dch kalo dipikir lagi uhdlah having fun aja disana.its kind late but i want to tell you abaout my graduation day(skip this one if you're bored)
saturday morning 20 june i woke up in the morning feel nervous. pray and wish all the best for myself. i bring my big backpack to go to school.its too early when i arrived at school its 6.00 pm,gue aj sampe lupa kapan gue dtg sepagi itu ke sekolah. first i saw my classmate he's wore loose pants i thought his good on that haircut. curly hair just look like gu jun pyo( please rachma you're in reality not in ur imagination) than i met my friend quka and we was doing little chitchat to kill our boredom.after all student already came we ride a bus to go to lembang, practice saman in bus thats what we do it. keanya tuh barisan gue doang gt yg paling ribut haha never die lah jagoan BU HAR with their crel mind. we called 0857***** yah semacam ngerjain gt laah trs pas si punya ngangkat kita nynyii 'TAK GENDONG KEMANA MANA ASIK DONG MANTEP DONG WHERE ARE YOU GOING?'ya gt dch trs kita ketawa-ketawa sendiri gt gara2 yg punya keanya ud tau dch tp diem aja tp ga bs dibilang gagal juga kaaan ya kan kita ud profesional gt kan nyanyinya bareng2 supaya ga ketauan siapa yang ngerjain yooooi gaaaaa? not long after we do it we arrived at lembang,who neeed fresh air? you can get it in lembang. its a mid day 11 but really cool. keaa lama bangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nunggunya pak kepala sekolah ngomong dulu,huff but finally my teacher gave me that 'magic envelope' than we opend it together Alhamdulillah my score is good, and my friend-s came to hug me they got a good score too.Alhamdulillah this year all student declared graduate from junior high school.after it graduation ceremonial. i wore white kebaya with sarung that my grandma lend me. the boy wore a tuxedo. their just look awesome. kenapa jg sih ga ad foto kelas yang foto bareng2 gt grr banget kapanlagi coba, ga ad acara foto2 coba.when the night saman appear with the worst,the most expensive,the farest performance. pathetic performance,padahal itutuh perform yang terakhir kita. cuman 1 org yang tega buat gt yang tega buat ngancurin laatian kita selama 2 minggu, yang ngancurin nama baik kita di depan sekolah dan temen angkatan, dan cuman 1 orang yang dg gampangnya bilang maaf tanpa tanggung jawab,do you know what is the meaning of thankyou? lo tunjukin dong,jangan lo cuman bisa ngomel2 doang tunjukin juga dong usaha lo kecewa banget last worst performance,if i hv one more time chance i'll do it my best.feel envy with dance maybe their look cool, everybody claped their hands karna mereka pantas diberi teupkan tangan not a fake one sambil ad yang bilang 'bagus kok saman -.--'waktu acara bebas there are a lot of band perform sampe gue lupa namanya i remeber 3 name the dongos autumn suicide ismu&thebackbone LOL ismu is my english teacher he sang 2 song cari jodoh&song from the virgin i forget the title haha. all of the band perform cool anyway.cool i never saw it before they just like a profesional musicians,hope someday there will be famous hihi;p;p feel sleepy hooooooam good nite everyone hv a nice sleep

2 komentar:

Monique Ariica mengatakan...

gue jadi inget maria maaaaaaaa yang mbah surip KWKAKWKWAWKWAKWAKWAKWAKWK

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

iya nchhhh yag ditelpon juga ngangeninnnnnnn!