Pages

Kamis, 04 Juni 2009

nothing else can i do

m, i've just received notees from my friend trea. it little bit afraid me out abaout our friendship. ok i've just woke up from my long sleep, and suddenly i remember one of my friend its not that important to know her name.m,i think she's not to nice to me. sometime she like to.. ok, enough i think i shouln't do that.sebentar lg juga ud mau lulus ini, biarin aja lah. i hope she can being more more better;p ok, just want to show some pattinson photo, i took the photo from the book abaot rob's autobiography when i was waiting boarding time in airport. i know he's going hotter since he act in twilight with kristen stewart and dont you  know? they got best kisses on mtv movie awards.awesomeeeee! 



hot!

look,his haircut!
and look some of his photo i searched from google;p


hottest vampire alive;p;p



totally envy,right?

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.