Pages

Rabu, 10 Juni 2009

its new neklace and bracelet!

today i just got something special from my 'plastic human' i mean rani(pssst, its secret that i want tell you dont tell anybody yea, promise? she hv just got award the most beautiful from yearbookcrew).  i got a bracelet  and neklace .she hv just came bck from bali and solo. well thankyou ran you i think know my taste. the color is green, m  it can boost my  appearance haha.




and she wear tatoo that can be removed. acctually it remember me when i wore henna in my hand totally bad my teacher seem totally nerd. they make this problem bigger and bigger.every people in my class was look at in my hand,and my teacher ask me to make a stupid later statement that i'll never going to school with henna.and today, i know and i found someone in my school wore it too,so why she dont get punishment like me? and she only 8 grd student,grrrrrr...!


meet my lil sis,little bit strange$%@!^&*()+

4 komentar:

Monique Ariica mengatakan...

maaaaaaaaaa fotonyaaaaa mana huhuhuhuhu

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

nih lg mau dipossssst enjoyy ya ka hihi;p

Monique Ariica mengatakan...

kereeeeeeeeeeeen BANGEEEET

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

oooh thankyouuu kaaaaaaaaaa!