Pages

Jumat, 01 Mei 2009

unusual lesson call TATA BUSANA


its just fake laugh!


look my mom's bag i love the texture!


i'm trying ballerina posse and i'm still learn;p;p

top:baju sadariah (i make it),stocking pasar pondok labu it's only Rp.8.000


hey what's your favorite subject? i'm not good at math but i''m like math and i'm like computer lesson too! in my school they call it lesson computer TIK it mean technology information and comunication. and there is unusual lesson too in my school they call it TATA BUSANA ok i dont know in english but almost every people in my school said that the lesson is useless and i'm one of them. but now i now the function for the tata busana. we learn abaout how to make a design, we learn to sew the cloth until we finish it the final step(iron cloth).And you know what acctually we must do it personally. but many of friends just go to the tailor and ask. Acctualy sometime i'm jealous with they.I make it personally, i make it from first step, i'm doing harder but i have the lower score than they.now i'm realize i'm not just do it to get score, i love it to sewing sometimes. i can do when spare time while watching tv. When in 3rd grade we made 2cloth they are sadariah it traditional cloth from betawi and baju kurung from west sumatera.I'm trying to mix and match sadariah cloth. i never wear it.and i want to wear it. bacause honestly i'm really proud with my self i make it personally no one help me.one of my friend already throwed the sadariah cloth she think that she'll never wear it. I'm jst think we buy the material and all of the stuff, and she throwed it i think its extravagant.

2 komentar:

Amira Nabila Qatrunnada mengatakan...

ma,your photos are really good.you are so beautiful,ma

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

hahhaa ngemeng aja lu mir hehe