Pages

Jumat, 17 Juli 2009





m, its a old connectoin really looong connection. maybe cause many teror happen today iin jakarta. so well i just hv one choices and i must choose it. i'm really need advice from other,it really confusing me.acctually its not that big problem,its just i'm a people who can't decided.

i just want to post some photo,cause i'm just feel boring to write all tht happen in this past week. finally i want to go to science class. so i must study harder hardeeer wish me luck yea,pal&one thing i'm really miss my junior high school class.its little hard to start something new.i want to go to same ekskul lyk in my junior high school,saman. i think there are so much  problem in  high school year, i dont know i can solve it or not. i just wish that miracle can happen to me.my school its little bit far from my house so i must wake up early in the morning ,m .



all photo,its from my old tock photo that i took in holiday,i'll post it later with love rachma. i'm only a human so pls forgive me.

2 komentar:

Amira Nabila Qatrunnada mengatakan...

maaaaaaaa,keren foto2nyaaaaaaaa

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

makasih miiir lo jg mir fotonya keren2 hhaa itukan ad yg pas di lembang haha