Pages

Senin, 24 Agustus 2009

its undpredict-able:'(

yesterday was unpreditctable.when i woke up in the morning to eat my early morning breafast (cause me&my family moeslim and we're fasting) my mom got a call from my uncle he's life in solo.and he tell a bad news,he tell that my cousin hv a motorcycle accident.its araound 3.30 am. i dont know abaout the details, and actually i dont know him verry well cause we just meet once a year in lebaran's day.so i just hope the best for him.after it my mom made a plan to go to solo as fast as she can so,me and my sister just stay in the home. and suddenly.........my sister come to my bedroom and said
"mas uga udah meninggal"
i dont know wht i've to do. so i just say
'ya Allah berikanlah dia tempat disisimu yang terbaik'
he's only 18 years old and he's a good boy. and when i was a little he's like to play with me

gue inget setahun yang lalu waktu lebaran tahun lalu gue sempet motoin dia dg rambut reggae nya dan lebaran tahun ini berbeda he gone far away,god bless you mas uga pratama

2 komentar:

Monique Ariica mengatakan...

MAAAAAAAAA! IS HE SODARA LO YANG PERNAH LO CERITAIN PUNYA RAMBUT REGGAE? OH GOSH I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS, BUT HOPEFULLY DIA TENANG YA DISANA, AMIN

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

amin amin ka iya ka yang itu gk nyangka banget ya padahal...taun lalu msh sempet fotoin:'(