Pages

Rabu, 24 Agustus 2011

Abstarct,things inside ma head

I'm a big fans of art. I like singing,listening to music,drawing,and of course watching movies. for me art is something from ur heart that u can pour it into real life. It can be anything,Its all up to you. I like drawing. Tho,im not the experts one but its being the pleasure for myself:) I'm not the good one at art class, i just got the average score like the average student in art. But i dont know how it bring happiness when i can finished it all my paintings. I left my heart into great illustration sometime i can spent my half awake my time to spent at the website who provide me to explore people paintings. I'm not a planner girl, i act spontaneously. I enjoyed paint with sketch,i'm happy too when i paint something without sketch! there r some of my works i called it abstract it all came up from ma head than i pour it in the piece of paper. Its really messed up but who care if u could happy with what u're doing without bother people. Drawing and listening to the music r my favorites things i have to do. Its being a great anger management for myself.



this paint tell how spicy maicih is!! do u knw maicih is a spicy crispy. there r 10 level in maicih. I'm on 5th level and its fucking spicy. i feel like i wanna burst out the flame inside my mouth. I read on magazine that the owner of maicih still young and he already make money. I wanna be like him,someday:)

rchm032

I saw a guy near from the bus stop. He got the style. He only wore a simple cloth. But i like his style. I watch him from far. He have a tattoo,and i bet he is listening to music with her big headseat in his ear

rchm039

I spent much time in the bus, i know u already know Jakarta is one of the bad traffic jam city. So when i get bored in bus,i always trying to sleep. So i wont stress in the way get back home. However bus is my best friend. I dont know how i can going to anywhere without bus.

rchm036

I'm really tired with all of the news in the tv,newspaper and magazine. It all bout the guy who did corruption. Now he's pretending he forgot all of the thinks happen.

rchm033

Suddenly there r a teacher who came up to class and told that we have to moved to other class cause my current class will be fill up with brilliant student from the accelaration class. I dont like this:( i mean what r u doing maam, the class already cozy. There r a wifi inside of the class. My chair mate dessy she like to used it,and me i have bunch of book in the desk drawer and i have to brought it back to my home. Its really hevy maam. Things that i regret why does the teacher hv to told me a day before holiday. So sorry teacher but i thought u hv to arrange something neatly,Sincerely me.

rchm040

4 komentar:

Bella mengatakan...

Halimah!!!! Gambarnya lucu2 banget sih.... I like it. By the way, mind if you re-link my new blog? I'm not using the old one anymore hehe

Bella mengatakan...

Halimah!!!! Gambarnya lucu2 banget sih.... I like it. By the way, mind if you re-link my new blog? I'm not using the old one anymore hehe

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

oke deh miiwwwwr!!!! thabjs a lotta babyy

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

loh mir ko ga bs dibuka?